Todocat

Need to speak with a Vet Doctor?

Cat trapped in a burning house and on the verge of collapsing, firefighters intervene





Called to fight against a violent fire having broken out in a house, the firefighters discovered a cat trapped in the latter and which would have had no chance of surviving without their intervention. The material losses were heavy for the family, but they are happy to have found the animal safe and sound.











The quick and effective action of the firefighters made all the difference for a cat who was at risk of the worst, he who was trapped in the burning house of his owners. A story told by KSLTV Sunday, September 4.

The rescue of the black-robed animal took place on Saturday, September 3 at Heber Cityin northern Utah.

At around 6 p.m. local time that evening, the Wasatch Fire District Fire and Rescue Department was notified of the incident and dispatched a team to the scene. The flames were already invading the property, and thick smoke was billowing from the windows and the roof.

The occupants had already all left in time, but their cat was still inside. While firefighters fought the fire, others explored the rooms of the house in search of possible people to evacuate. They then discovered the feline and immediately took it outside, away from the flames, toxic fumes and extreme heat.

Illustration of the article: A cat trapped in a burning house and about to collapse, the firefighters intervene

Wasatch Fire District / Facebook

The family back together after the rescue of the cat

Supported by their colleagues, he was administered oxygen using a small mask, specially designed for pets.

READ ALSO  Getting Pet Insurance? Choose the Perfect Plan for it

Illustration of the article: A cat trapped in a burning house and about to collapse, the firefighters intervene

Wasatch Fire District / Facebook

Safe and sound, the lucky cat was handed over to his relieved humans. Despite the scale of the disaster, there are fortunately no injuries to be deplored, indicates the Wasatch Fire District on his page Facebook.

ALSO READ: Stray cat with oral infection carves paw print in foster family’s heart

Having lost almost everything, the family is nevertheless grateful to be complete with the rescue of the quadruped.